'Little Bohemians' #4: ~ Wren ~
Wren was originally a Takara Simply Delight (RBL). The following work was done on her:
- Face matte sanded
- Carving: lips, nostrils, philtrum, rounded nose
- Gaze correction / eyes boggled / sleep eyes
- New black natural eyelashes
- 4 new sets of eyechips: warm brown, asparagus, caramel and champagne
- Eye lids given a rosey, golden sienna color with high quality pastel chalks
- Warm brown and sienna eyeshadow, rosey blush, and realistic shading
- Lips colored with fine watercolor pencil details, and glossed
- All make-up was well sealed with several layers of MSC UV-cut flat
- Her hair was cut with bangs, and styled into soft, loose curls
Wren wears her very own OOAK 'Little Bohemians' outfit, that was lovingly designed and made especially for her by me. The outfit includes:
- sweet dress made of a brown/green stripes and swirls print, and a small flower print cotton that was carefully tea-dyed for an antique look, with a ruffled peplum and wide skirt with bows, brown lace inset and 3/4 sleeves
- brown striped bloomers with elastic waist and ruffled hems
- an enchanting, 'primitive' deer hat, made of brown leatherette with large ears, wool felt antlers, and decorative top stitching and details. Fully lined with matching cotton fabric, and fluffy pom poms on the straps
- a pair of golden brown suede, lace-up mountain boots
All "Little Bohemians" come with their own special pull string: a satin ribbon with a hand-made, bronze framed glass cabochon pendant, picturing an antique botanical print of their birth flower.
For Wren this is Daisy, the April birth flower that symbolizes 'innocence, loyal love, and gratitude'.
A second satin ribbon with a hand-made Zolala! signature cabochon is added for the sleep eyes feature.
Wren was adopted on April 26, 2013 ♥