'Little Bohemians' #1: ~ India ~
India was originally a Takara Simply Chocolate (FBL). The following work was done on her:
India wears her very own OOAK 'Little Bohemians' outfit, that was lovingly designed and made especially for her by me. The outfit includes:
- Face matte sanded
- Carving: lips, nostrils, philtrum, rounded nose
- Gaze correction / eyes boggled / sleep eyes
- New black natural eyelashes
- 4 new sets of eyechips: dark brown, bordeaux, caramel, and champagne
- Eye lids given a warm chocolate brown color with high quality pastel chalks
- New warm brown eyeshadow, rosey blush, and realistic shading
- A sprinkle of light freckles dusted across the nose and upper cheeks
- Lips colored with fine watercolor pencil details, and glossed
- All make-up was well sealed with several layers of MSC UV-cut flat
- Her hair was cut in a sweet short bob, and styled into soft, loose curls
All "Little Bohemians" come with their own special pull string: a satin ribbon with a hand-made, bronze framed glass cabochon pendant, picturing an antique botanical print of their birth flower.
- a sweet, delicate Paisley cotton drop-waist dress with cute little collar and 3/4 sleeves
- a pink striped, long sleeved sweater and matching socks, slightly tea-dyed for a vintage look
- a whimsical Cloche hat, made of camel brown wool felt and embellished with vintage silk flowers, a fluffy marabou feather, and distressed satin ribbons and bows, all in the colors of her dress
- a pair of dark brown suede, lace-up mountain boots
- a bronze necklace with a 'Peace' sign pendant
For India this is Violet, the February birth flower that symbolizes 'faithfulness, wisdom, and hope'.
A second satin ribbon with a hand-made Zolala! signature cabochon is added for the sleep eyes feature.
India was adopted on February 20, 2013 ♥